Sacrifice – Manipulation Photoshop CC Tutorial
In this intermediate/advanced Photoshop manipulation I’ll use the same workflow as on my other tutorials to show you how to create this emotive artwork. I used Photoshop CC to make it but you can use CS6, CS5 or CS4 but I recommend at least CS6.
In this tutorial I will show you:
- How to easily blend images to create a new background
- How to create hair
- How to create a cinematic atmosphere using textures and depth of field
- You will need a computer with Windows or Mac OS
- Minimum RAM memory for smooth running: 8GB
- Photoshop CS6 or CC (previous versions work as well with minor changes)
What will I learn in this course?
You will learn to create a manipulation from beginning to end. You will see the workflow I use and how I create impact by using different sizes for the elements of the scene and you will learn two color matching techniques.
Who is it aimed at?
This course is for intermediate and advanced users who are familiar with basic Photoshop tools and techniques.